Toro 570 MPR+ Nozzles feature a pressure-compensating device that eliminates misting and fogging and conserves water. Toro’s Matched Precipitation Rate (MPR) nozzles ensure that any Toro nozzle applies water at the same rate regardless of radius or pattern. Feel free to mix and match nozzles without the worry of over or under watered areas.
- Helps produce a precise, uniform fan of water
- Low flow rate of 096 gpm at 30 - 40 psi
- Includes a radius reduction screw
- Built-in Pressure Compensating Device eliminates fogging and misting, saving water
- Matched precipitation rate (MPR) ensures even water distribution — any pattern, any radius
- Easily installs onto any Toro spray or shrub sprinkler
- 12' spray radius, half circle pattern