Now you can see your water like never before. Powered by Phyn, KOHLER H2Wise+ protects your home from water damage by alerting you to leaks and allowing your water valve to be shut off remotely. H2Wise+ can also automatically turn water off in the event of a leak, saving you potential cleanup and renovation costs. By monitoring your household water usage, this device can help your family conserve water. H2Wise+ works with the KOHLER Konnect® app to continuously monitor water pressure and provide real-time alerts, giving you peace of mind when you’re away.
- 24/7 monitoring of all water lines in your home—great for finding ways to conserve water.
- Fixed ultrasonic flow meter and high-definition pressure sensors analyze your home’s water usage and measure changes 240 times per second, quickly detecting leaks.
- KOHLER Konnect® app sends real-time alerts to your phone if system detects changes in water pressure that signal potential water leakage or other plumbing problems.
- Internal valve can be set up to close automatically; can also be closed remotely via the KOHLER Konnect® app, or manually with a local switch or small screwdriver.
- Freeze warnings let you take action against frozen pipes to avoid costly damage.
- Box includes: H2Wise+ device, 15-foot power cord, and optional mounting hardware.
- Specifications sheet
- Owner's Manual
- Premium material construction for durability and reliability.
- Gore-Tex® vent prevents internal condensation buildup.
- Requires Wi-Fi and AC power.
- Installs on main water supply line after water meter or well pump system; inside or outside the home.
- Compatible with plumbing up to 1-1/4"; requires two 3/4" water meter couplings (sold separately).
- Professional installation recommended.
- KOHLER Konnect® app pairs with Amazon Alexa and Google Home.
- Google, Google Home and Google Play are trademarks of Google LLC.