Toro Precision Series Spray Nozzles are the most efficient spray nozzles available and feature proprietary H2O Chip Technology. With a precipitation rate of 1” per hour, Precision Series Spray Nozzles help irrigation professionals better manage water usage, eliminate runoff, and reduce their customers’ water bills
- Patented H2 0 Chip Technology Each nozzle contains one or more H2 O chips that create a high frequency oscillating stream and deliver a precipitation rate of 1” per hour – an industry first – while using up to 35 percent less water than a standard MPR nozzle.
- Pressure-Compensating Versions Available At a fraction of the cost of a pressure-regulating spray head, pressure-compensating Precision Series Spray Nozzles maintain a 1” per hour precipitation rate and minimize misting and water waste that results from higher pressure systems.
- Design and Retrofit Effectiveness The lower flow rate of Precision Series Spray Nozzles maximizes design efficiency and helps reduce overall material costs based on the need for fewer valves and controller stations.
- Third-Party Performance Validation Precision Series Spray Nozzles have been tested and validated in the field and at the Center for Irrigation Technology (CIT).
- Radius: 5’-15’ Strips: 20 degrees
- Operating pressure range: 20-75 psi
- Recommended operating pressure: Non-Pressure Compensating—30 psi, Pressure Compensating—50 psi
- Flow Rate: 0.04-2.4 gpm
- Nozzle trajectory: - 10’: 15