RUGGED – FLEXIBLE – VERSATILE – RELIABLE: Toro 570Z Series spray heads provide a durable solution for residential and commercial contractors to satisfy all installation and retrofit requirements. In combination with Toro spray and rotating nozzles, 570Z Series spray heads can be configured in hundreds of combinations and present an unparalleled range of flexibility.
- Zero Flush Wiper Seal The elimination of flushing on pop-up allows for more sprinklers to be installed per zone.
- X-Flow Technology The X-Flow in-stem flow shut-off device is built into the riser and restricts water loss by 99 percent should the nozzle be removed or damaged. The exclusive X-Flow device greatly reduces water waste, landscape erosion, and wet hardscape safety concerns. Furthermore, X-Flow allows for ‘dry’ nozzle and filter replacement or system maintenance while the system is running.
- One-Piece Check Valve (570CV) Pre-installed from the factory or easily installed in the field, Toro’s one-piece check valve prevents low-head drainage on elevation changes of up to 10 feet.
- Pressure Regulator In-stem, WaterSense certified, built-in pressure regulator eliminates misting and fogging and provides steady 30 PSI outlet pressure for consistent spray nozzle performance across the zone.
- Ratcheting Riser Quick and precise arc adjustment on all pop-up models
- Operational • Radius: 2 feet to 26 feet • Operating pressure range: 15-75 psi for Low Pressure models • Recommended operating pressure for spray nozzles: 30 psi • Recommended operating pressure for rotating nozzles: 45 psi • Flow rate: 0.5 – 4.5 gpm
- Dimensions • Body diameters: – 13/8” on 2”, 3”, 4”, 6” and 6” Side Inlet • Cap diameter: 2” • Inlet thread: 1/2” Female • Side inlet location: 4 3/4” (measured from the top of spray head to center of the side inlet port)
- Warranty : 5 years