Evolve your home's lighting with a brightness level for any room, creating more personalization than ever before. The iDevices®Dimmer Switch allows you to control and dim lighting anywhere in your home with your iOS or Android™ device and the free iDevices Connected app. Customize dimming range to prevent low-level bulb flicker and make subtle brightness adjustments with the power of your voice through Siri®, Alexa or the Google Assistant. With intelligent features like brightness memory and a sleek, integrated design, the iDevices Dimmer Switch will transform any house into a smart home.
- Works with any dimmable bulb
- Create the perfect ambiance for every moment
- Simple to install and designed to easily fit into your home
- Access anywhere with the free iDevices Connected app
- Make adjustments with the power of your voice
- Customizable color night light
- Covered by a two-year warranty
- No hub required
- Home Wi-Fi® (802.11 B/G/N)
- WPA or WPA2 network security
- Free iDevices® Connected App
- HomeKit requires an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 8.1 or later
- For use in U.S. and Canada only
- In 3 and 4-way setups, all switches must be an iDevices Dimmer Switch
- 120VAC "line" (usually black, blue or red) and "neutral"(usually white) wire
- This product is compatible with Smart Home systems
- Works with Android, iPhone, iPad, and Google Home devices
- Use through Alexa, Google Assistant, or Apple HomeKit application
- Height: 4.13"
- Width: 1.77"
- Depth: 1.72"
- Product weight: 0.4 lb.
- Input: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Output: 120VAC, 60Hz
- CFL/LED: 150W — Supports Forward-Phase Dimming Only
- Incandescent/Halogen: 400W