The I-20 Sprinkler Rotor is essential for watering efficiency and reliability, no matter your soil type, location size or planting variation. The I-20 has 6 body styles to choose from, 17’ to 46’ radius range and all the same great features we’ve come to know with Hunter Rotors. Recent improvements, including automatic arc return; non-reversing 360°, adjustable from 50° to 360°; and a non-strippable, vandal-proof drive mechanism, along with the FloStop® control, and a standard drain check valve make this rotor a must have.
- Stainless Steel Riser: 4”
- 50° to 360° arc settings
- Durable rubber cover
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- 34 Nozzle choices available from manufacturer
- Includes: 1.5 to 8.0 Blue, 2.0 to 4.5 Low Angle Gray Nozzle Rack
- 5 Year Warranty
- Radius: 17' to 47'
- Flow rate: 0.36 to 14.8 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 25 to 70 PSI
- Operating pressure range: 20 to 100 PSI
- Precipitation rates: 0.4 in/hr approximately
- Nozzle trajectory: Std = 25°, Low angle = 13°