The Pro-C has been the contractor's choice in residential irrigation control. The Pro-C has proven to be the most reliable and robust controller in the industry, with the flexibility to expand on demand due to its modular design. When expansion isn't necessary, the fixed 6 and 12 station models offer affordability in a high-end residential controller. Now, the Pro-C will easily accommodate Hunterâ€™s Solar Sync without additional wiring. The new Solar Sync dial position makes it easy to upgrade and program any Pro-C to smart control. The Hunter Solar Sync is an EPA WaterSense labeled smart device which calculates evapotranspiration (ET) and adjusts Hunter controllers daily based on local weather conditions, resulting in water savings and conservation. The Pro-C and all AC powered Hunter controllers are now EPA WaterSense labeled when paired with the Solar Sync weather sensor.
- Comes with 4 zones, accepts optional modules to expand up to 16 zones
- Non-volatile memory: keeps programs indefinitely without battery backup
- One touch manual start and advance: allows user to start or test any station
- Rain sensor bypass: allows the controller to ignore sensor devices when needed
- Solar Sync dial position: now available with built-in Solar Sync programming for increased installation efficiency