The next-generation HCC controller brings the powerful Wi-Fi-based irrigation management capabilities of the industry-leading Hydrawise platform to high-end residential, commercial, and public-sector projects. The HCC provides a range of convenient features to monitor larger projects - all with the simple click of a button.The HCC combines robust features of the popular ICC2 controller with automatic, weather-based daily adjustments of Hydrawise programming to create a smart and economical solution for commercial landscape management. HCC can control up to 54 zones and effectively operate any two stations simultaneously. The controller's convenient modular design allows for rapid expandability with the same 4-, 8-, and 22-station output modules as the ICC2. Engineered with a prewired SmartPort, HCC is also compatible with Hunter's ROAM and ROAM XL remotes, allowing for fast and reliable manual operation in the field from long-range distances without the need for a smartphone.With a built-in milliamp sensor, troubleshooting faulty wires is a breeze. Easily install an HC Flow Meter to accurately monitor flow, prevent wasted water, and avoid damaged landscapes.
- Comes with 8 Stations only but can expand up to 38 with OPTIONAL ICM modules (not included). Second picture for reference only showing fully loaded with optional modules for 38 zones.
- Dual voltage 120v / 230v for domestic and international use
- Wi-Fi enabled for quick connection to Hydrawise software
- Pre-wired SmartPort for compatibility with ROAM/ROAM XL remotes
- Built-in milliamp sensor for wire fault detection and alerts and HC Flow Meter compatible for flow monitoring and alerts