The simple-to-install HC flow meter, now with additional range options to accommodate larger pipe sizes, allows customers to better monitor flow rates in systems with Hydrawise-enabled Wi-Fi controllers. When connected to the Hydrawise platform, the HC flow meter provides a convenient option to detect, monitor, and report critical flow zone data and total system flows. By including an HC flow meter as part of a Hydrawise system installation, customers add an additional layer of landscape protection. This ensures their investment is monitored, their plants are healthy, and their outdoor living space remains in excellent condition. For contractors, a flow meter is a great way to build their businesses through increased offerings and top-level customer service, as problems can be addressed immediately before landscape degradation occurs. For landscape designers, the HC flow meter adds an extra security that helps preserve their thoughtfully designed landscapes.
- Flow meter connects to Hydrawise ready controllers and Hydrawise software and shows total water use by zone
- Flow directional markings on body and Temperature range (water) â€“ up to 100Â°F
- Meters are factory calibrated and allows for manual recording at the meter in gallons
- Monitors the system to alert for high- and low-flow conditions
- Electrical connection â€“ 2 dedicated wires in shielded cable