Water plants effectively using the Hunter RZWS Root Zone Watering System. Constructed of plastic, it has exceptional resistance to chemicals, corrosion, and UV light. It has a pressure-compensating design, making it perfect for rugged environments, and a StrataRoot design, which delivers water to roots at all soil depths and eliminating wasteful run-off. This root watering system is pre-assembled for added convenience. It has a locking cap and is enclosed, which minimizes the chances of it being tampered with by a third-party. It uses a check valve, protecting it from damage that would otherwise be caused by reverse flow. This root watering system is suitable to use with 1/2-inch PVC fittings. It is used for young plants and trees.
- Patented strata root baffles divert water to the root zone while adding strength to the unit
- Pressure compensating bubbler for precise watering
- Pre-assembled watering system for fast installation
- Rough plastic mesh allows water, air and nutrients to bypass dense soil and directly reach root systems
- Factory installed check valve with reclaimed body cap, 4-3/4 inch cap diameter