Choose the Hunter RZWS Root Zone Watering System to distribute water directly to flowers and plants. Built of plastic, it is perfect for flexibility without sacrificing durability. It has a StrataRoot design, which provides rigidity to the irrigation cylinder for additional durability. This root watering system is pre-assembled for fast installation. It has a locking cap and is enclosed, which decreases the chances of it being tampered with by a third-party. It is perfect for young plants and trees. This root watering system is suitable to use with 1/2-inch PVC fittings.
- Patented strata root baffles divert water to the root zone while adding strength to the unit
- Pressure compensating bubbler for precise watering
- Pre-assembled watering system for fast installation
- Rough plastic mesh allows water, air and nutrients to bypass dense soil and directly reach root systems
- Optional reclaimed water ID cap, 4-3/4 inch cap diameter