Help plants thrive to their full potential by using the Hunter RZWS Root Zone Watering System. Constructed of plastic, it is an excellent option for its versatility and strength. It has a locking cap and is enclosed, which decreases the chances of it being tampered with by a third-party. This root watering system has a pressure-compensating design, making it perfect for rugged areas, and a StrataRoot design, which delivers water to roots at all soil depths and eliminating wasteful run-off. It is pre-assembled for easy installation. It uses a check valve, which protects it from damage that could otherwise be caused by reverse flow. This root watering system is used for young plants and trees. It is suitable to use with 1/2-inch PVC fittings.
- Patented strata root baffles divert water to the root zone while adding strength to the unit
- Pressure compensating bubbler for precise watering
- Pre-assembled watering system for fast installation
- Rough plastic mesh allows water, air and nutrients to bypass dense soil and directly reach root systems
- Factory installed check valve with reclaimed body cap, 4-3/4 inch cap diameter