For healthy and beautiful outdoor areas, use the Hunter RZWS Root Zone Watering System. Constructed of plastic, it is an excellent option for its flexibility and durability. It is pre-assembled for additional convenience. This root watering system has a pressure-compensating design, making it excellent for rugged environments, and a StrataRoot design, which delivers water to roots at all soil depths and preventing wasteful run-off. It has a locking cap and is enclosed, which reduces the chances of it being tampered with by a third-party. This root watering system uses a check valve, protecting it from damage that would otherwise be caused by reverse flow. It is perfect for young plants and trees. It is suitable to use with 1/2-inch PVC fittings.
- Patented strata root baffles divert water to the root zone while adding strength to the unit
- Locking cap for durable, vandal-proof protection of irrigation hardware
- Pressure compensating bubbler for precise watering
- Pre-assembled watering system for fast installation
- Rough plastic mesh allows water, air and nutrients to bypass dense soil and directly reach root systems
- Factory installed check valve, 4-3/4 inch cap diameter