The ability to regulate water pressure is crucial to overall system efficiency. The brown-capped PRS30 takes all the rugged and reliable features of the Pro-Spray body and delivers efficient pressure regulation by keeping water pressure at a constant 30PSI. The built-in regulator is proven to reduce water waste and promote healthier root zones, because water is delivered at the optimum pressure for spray nozzles. The PRS30 is compatible with both fixed-arc and Pro Adjustable Nozzles, and is available in Shrub, 4 in., 6 in. and 12 in. riser heights. It is recommended for both residential and commercial applications.
- Innovative directional flush plug design
- Industry's strongest spray body, the Pro-Spray line incorporates a Heavy-duty ribbed body and durable cap engineered to withstand the harshest environments, including the rigors of foot traffic and the abuses of heavy machinery
- Innovative seal design - pedestrian traffic, landscaping equipment, temperature changes and cycling pressures can often cause body caps to loosen. Most spray bodies utilize an O-ring, which breaks seal immediately after loosening
- Pro-spray check valve
- 12 inch pop-up regulated at 30 psi
- , Press regulated no side inlet (NSI)