Hunter Pro-Spray sprinkler heads are engineered to ensure long-lasting, reliable performance in residential applications. Available in heights from shrub to 12”, Pro-Spray heads feature durable construction that is second to none, exclusive body cap design which does not leak even when loosened, and a reliable, easy to adjust two-piece ratchet. Pro-Sprays are compatible with Pro Adjustable Nozzles, Pro Fixed Nozzles, and MP Rotators. All models also include a user-friendly pull-ring flush cap to keep debris and clogging to a minimum. The Hunter Pro-Spray sprinkler head is compatible with all industry standard female nozzles offering a high degree of flexibility.
- Compatible with all female threaded nozzles
- Co-molded wiper seal - The industry's most rugged wiper seal is co-molded from two types of chemical and chlorine-resistant materials.
- Industry's strongest spray body, the Pro-Spray line incorporates a Heavy-duty ribbed body and durable cap engineered to withstand the harshest environments, including the rigors of foot traffic and the abuses of heavy machinery
- Innovative seal design - pedestrian traffic, landscaping equipment, temperature changes and cycling pressures can often cause body caps to loosen. Most spray bodies utilize an O-ring, which breaks seal immediately after loosening
- Rugged body style
- Factory installed drain check valve with reclaimed body cap,