For efficient flow regulation, irrigation professionals can count on the 1 in plastic globe valve with. With a plastic construct, this valve is corrosion proof and requires low maintenance. It features an internal manual and external bleed, providing a dependable way to remove physical contaminants during installation. This valve has a solenoid actuator, which allows for fluid flow to be regulated automatically. Featuring Accu-Sync pressure regulation, this valve ensures a wider pressure range for better regulation of each zone. It features a six-bolt bonnet design and superior corrosion resistance, so it endures prolonged exposure to inorganic substances. This valve is equipped with captive bonnet bolts and has low-flow capability, making it perfect for many applications. This valve has a 150 degrees F temperature rating, a 20-150 psi pressure rating range, and an MNPT connection.
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy at the valve activation
- Durable glass-filled nylon threaded bonnet ring allows easy access without tools (jar top)
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Low flow capability allows for use of Hunter's micro irrigation products
- Maximize efficiency and prolong the life of a system by fine tuning flow and pressure for each zone
- Accu-Sync pressure regulation, Optional reclaimed water ID handle