The 1 in. globe valve w/ flow control is a professional way to efficiently throttle or manage fluids. This valve features a PVC construct for additional protection against corrosion, weathering, and chemical stress. It has an internal manual and external bleed, which ensures a reliable mechanism for system flushing. This valve has a solenoid actuator, so fluid flow can be automatically controlled. This UV-resistant valve features excellent corrosion resistance for improved protection against inorganic substances. It has flow control and provides low-flow capability, making it excellent for many applications. It provides Accu-Sync pressure regulation, which controls each area for optimal results and increased water savings. It has a 20-150 psi pressure rating range, an FNPT connection, and a 150 degrees F temperature rating.
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy at the valve activation
- Durable glass-filled nylon threaded bonnet ring allows easy access without tools (jar top)
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Low flow capability allows for use of Hunter's micro irrigation products
- Maximize efficiency and prolong the life of a system by fine tuning flow and pressure for each zone
- Accu-Sync pressure regulation, Optional reclaimed water ID handle
- Globe valve with flow control,