For clean, reliable results, use the 1 in. PGV MB125 NFC. With a PVC build, this valve is resistant to weathering, chemical rotting, and abrasion. It comes with a manual internal and external bleed, providing a dependable way to flush out physical contaminants during installation. This valve has a solenoid actuator so that the flow of gases and liquids can be automatically regulated. It features low-flow capability and captive bonnet bolts, which are compatible with a flat head, nut driver, or Philips screwdriver, enabling users to conveniently maintain valves with the any of these tools. This UV-resistant valve has superior corrosion resistance, which safeguards it against acids and solvents for long-lasting use. This valve is equipped with Accu-Sync pressure regulation, which monitors each area for optimal results and improved water conservation. It has an MNPT x barbed connection, a 20-150 psi pressure rating range, and a 150 degrees F temperature rating.
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy at the valve activation
- Durable glass-filled nylon threaded bonnet ring allows easy access without tools (jar top)
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Low flow capability allows for use of Hunter's micro irrigation products
- Maximize efficiency and prolong the life of a system by fine tuning flow and pressure for each zone
- Accu-Sync pressure regulation, Optional reclaimed water ID handle