Users can rely on the 1 in. NPT globe valve to effectively stop, start, and direct the flow of water in pipelines. Made of PVC, this valve is resistant to weathering, abrasion, and chemical rotting. It features an internal manual and external bleed, which provides an efficient mechanism for system flushing. This valve uses a solenoid actuator so that the flow of liquid and gases can be easily controlled. It comes with captive bonnet bolts and flow control, facilitating accurate adjustment and manual shutoff. This UV-resistant valve is corrosion resistant for improved protection against acids and solvents. It operates with Accu-Sync pressure regulation, which manages each zone for optimal results and improved water conservation. This valve has a 150 degrees F temperature rating, a 20-150 psi pressure rating range, and an FNPT connection.
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy at the valve activation
- For water, oil, fuel and natural gas applications
- Durable glass-filled nylon threaded bonnet ring allows easy access without tools (jar top)
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Low flow capability allows for use of Hunter's micro irrigation products
- Maximize efficiency and prolong the life of a system by fine tuning flow and pressure for each zone, Accu-Sync pressure regulation
- Optional reclaimed water ID handle,