Landscapers can employ the 1 in. plastic angle valve to efficiently throttle or direct flow. With a plastic build, this valve can tolerate extreme pressures and temperatures. It has an internal manual and external bleed, ensuring a reliable mechanism for system flushing. This valve has a solenoid actuator, which harnesses electromagnetism to securely regulate water flow in a pipe. This UV-resistant valve also features superior corrosion resistance, which protects it against acidic substances for extended use. It provides Accu-Sync pressure regulation, enabling a wider pressure range for better management over each grid. This valve features flow control and provides low-flow capability, ensuring compatibility with Hunters micro irrigation products for increased efficiency and convenience. It has a 20-150 psi pressure rating range, an FNPT connection, and a 150 degrees F temperature rating.
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy at the valve activation
- Durable glass-filled nylon threaded bonnet ring allows easy access without tools (jar top)
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Low flow capability allows for use of Hunter's micro irrigation products
- Maximize efficiency and prolong the life of a system by fine tuning flow and pressure for each zone
- Accu-Sync pressure regulation, Optional reclaimed water ID handle
- Angle valve without flow control,