The PGJ was built to bring all the efficient benefits of rotary sprinklers to applications that typically call for a spray. Its many features include a rack of easy-to-install-and-change, water-efficient nozzles, easy arc adjustment, and all the safety and durability that comes with a rubber cover. The PGJ is capable of working in tandem with larger rotors to combine big and small areas in a single zone, offering a convenience and efficiency that sprays do not. When used in the right application, the PGJ allows fewer heads to perform more efficiently at a more economical price.
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism makes arc adjust fast and easy
- Water lubricated gear drive
- Headed and slotted set screw
- With drain check valve,