The Hunter I-Core Modular Station Controller introduces real-time visibility in seeing the detailed operating status of running irrigation systems. Built with a factory-installed SmartPort, it provides a remote ready connection for easy access to irrigation sites. It has a sensor programmability feature, a rain delay program, and other programming features. With a No Water Window, this controller will allow users to place a limit on the window of time available for irrigation to fit their water management style. This controller is ideal for commercial applications and high-end residential applications. It features easy-retrieve memory and has a Quick Check option to easily diagnose wiring problems.
- Real-time flow monitoring
- One touch manual start and advance, allows user to start or test any station
- Quick check makes field wiring issues easy to assess with the push of a button
- Non-volatile memory, keeps programs indefinitely without battery backup
- Automatic short circuit protection, Sensor programmability
- Cycle and soak feature built in - reduces runoff, No water window - can be used to comply with local watering restrictions or to prevent conflicts with pedestrian traffic