The I-90 is Hunter’s longest distance rotor specifically designed for natural turf, parks, sports fields, and public areas. With a radius of up to 101 feet, the I-90 boasts the longest throw capability of all natural turf rotors. Yet, its reduced-size diameter and cushioned rubber cover make it the perfect choice for parks and wide-open lawn areas, as well as perimeter watering of athletic fields and horse arenas. The rotor is also easy to service, with a jar-top body cap that allows quick access to the filter screen and check valve with no extra pieces, parts, or tools required. The I-90 is offered in two models: a full-circle opposing-nozzle version or an adjustable arc model, each with color-coded nozzles that can be field-changed to match the specific needs of any large site.
- Exclusive PressurePort technology delivers uniform and consistent coverage
- Quick check arc mechanism makes arc adjust fast and easy
- Factory installed rubber logo cap
- The opposing nozzle design offers excellent water distribution, with primary and secondary nozzles on opposing sides of the turret, streams arc in opposite directions as the sprinkler rotates for outstanding mid-range and close-in watering
- All I-90 Series rotors have color-coded nozzles for easy identification and, the nozzle numbers approximate the flow in Gals per minute, Choose from the eight standard 22.5 degrees trajectory nozzles or the eight 15 degrees nozzles for low-angle applications
- Jar-Top serviceability easy access to screen, gear drive, and valve assemblies, Drain check valve to handle elevation change Saves water, reduces liability