The I-40 is a tough commercial rotor that delivers water with accuracy and efficiency at distances up to 70 feet. Featuring diverse three-port nozzle options, a non-strippable drive, and a thick rubber cover built to prevent injury, it's no wonder this rotor is found in more stadiums than any other in the world. With the strength of stainless steel, the I-40 is built to last in the harshest sports, public park, and commercial environments. If efficiency, effective irrigation, and beautiful results are the goal, the I-40 is the irrigation professional's best solution.
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Quick check arc mechanism, Triple nozzle system provides uniform, wind-resistant distribution
- The opposing nozzle design offers excellent water distribution, with primary and secondary nozzles on opposing sides of the turret, streams arc in opposite directions as the sprinkler rotates for outstanding mid-range and close-in watering
- Automatic arc return, this patented feature returns the turret to the original arc regardless of where it is turned, This ensures vandal protection in any environment
- Non-strippable drive, the patented, non-strippable, vandal proof drive mechanism enables the turret to be turned without causing damage, Part- and full-circle in one model: Patented non-reversing 360 for part- and full-circle in one model, from 50 - 360 deg
- Color coded nozzles: Nozzles are easier to differentiate in the field for quick reference and simple installation, Stainless steel riser: For unforgiving soil conditions, unpredictable climates or heavy foot traffic, Stainless steel is the best choice