The I-25 gets the job done with power, efficiency, and commercial-grade reliability. With a robust watering radius of 40 ft. to 71 ft., this rotor can be used in a variety of applications and environments. Its compact, highly durable design comes with an optional stainless steel riser for tough-as-nails strength. With a 5-year warranty, the I-25 also has options for reclaimed water ID and high-speed. A standard check valve is built in, and a wide selection of high performance nozzles are available. Efficient, tough, and built-to-last, Hunter’s I-25 rotors work hard day in and day out so you don't have to.
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Quick check arc mechanism makes arc adjust fast and easy
- Automatic arc return, this patented feature returns the turret to the original arc regardless of where it is turned, This ensures vandal protection in any environment
- Non-strippable drive mechanism enables the turret to be turned without causing damage
- The drain check valve keeps lines from draining when the system is shut off, this saves water, reduces liability and increases system life
- , Reclaimed water ID, purple caps indicate where non-potable irrigation water is being used
- Part- and full-circle in one model: Patented non-reversing 360 for part- and full-circle in one model, from 50 - 360 deg,