Hunter’s HQ Quick-Coupling Valves are innovative, high-value products designed specifically for projects that require quick water access while maintaining in-ground durability and vandal resistance. Our HQs are engineered to endure many years of daily use and designed for maximum reliability. With heavy-duty red brass and stainless steel construction, all HQs feature our TuffTop spring-loaded locking or non-locking covers. The unique WingThing models feature anti-rotation stabilizers for added vandal-resistance and operational durability. One-piece and two-piece models are available. The two-piece body design allows field maintenance of the valve’s upper seal without depressurizing the irrigation system. All locking cover models have a purple cover option making them suitable for use on reclaimed water projects. All models are configured for retro-compatibility with the popular brands installed over the years. HQ–the Hunter-tough quick-coupler product line.
- 100% interchangeable with Rain Bird, Toro and Buckner
- Optional WingThing, stabilization and acme key connection
- Spring loaded covers with stainless steel springs for positive closing and protection of valve's sealing components
- Heavy-duty construction for long life and rugged performance
- Non-wearing lug offers easy engagement and smooth operation
- Purple locking cover, Yellow rubber cover locking
- 1 slot,