Hunter Dripline (HDL) is a high-efficiency, ultra-durable upgrade to PLD that is available in three pressure-compensating varieties to accommodate a range of drip system needs. Choose HDL-PC for standard installations, HDL-CV for sloping or subsurface applications that require a check valve, and HDL-R when using reclaimed water.
- Pressure-compensating emitters for consistent flow and uniform coverage
- Check height of 1.8 m minimises system drainage and runof
- Anti-siphon feature prevents debris from entering emitter at system shutdown
- Colour-coded stripes provide easy identification of flow
- UV resistance facilitates product longevity
- Stretch-wrapped coils stay intact and make installation quick and easy, Superior grit tolerance provided by proprietary emitter design with multiple inlet filters, a wide turbulent labyrinth, and a full-size outlet pool