DUAL is Hunter’s innovative two-wire plug-in for the I-Core controller. Designed to bring the convenience and efficiency of two-wire technology to all, the DUAL system can operate up to 48 zones via a single pair of wires, at distances up to 7,500 feet (2.3 km). All 48 zones can be installed on a single path, or divided over multiple paths to take advantage of pipe trenches. Because it only requires two wires, DUAL offers unmatchable savings in labor, wire, and money. Since it’s I-Core compatible, system operators still receive advanced features and benefits like flow monitoring, quick system overview access, a factory-installed SmartPort, six language capability, and a bold, graphic display. Dual decoders are available in one and two-station versions. Aptly named Dual-1 and Dual-2, the decoder choices ensure any I-Core Dual system is customizable to the needs of any installation.
- Two-wire decoder system for I-Core controllers
- Dual-S external surge protection module
- Decoder module displays decoder operation and diagnostic information
- Can operate up to 48 stations of combined decoder and conventional control making system retrofit easy
- Water proof connectors for connection to two wire path included with all decoders and dual-S surge protection
- , Solenoid finder feature assists in locating valves in the field
- Real-time flow monitoring with Hunter HFS, 100 ft maximum recommended distance, decoder to solenoid