Zurn Wilkins GT2701-35-4NH - 35 GPM Low-Profile Grease Trap with 4" NH Connection
- The difference is in its compact footprint. Zurn’s low-profile grease interceptor is lightweight, compact, and easy to retrofit.
- Add its proven flow characteristics, and commercial kitchens realize a system that performs under high volumes, within confined spaces, without problem.
- Low-profile design allows for under-sink installation or other applications where space is limited.
- Coated fabricated Steel construction prevents corrosion, extending product life under harsh, high-demand conditions.
- Lightweight design is easy to handle and install, yet durable and sturdy to withstand the most rigorous applications of the plumbing industry.
- Gasketed, non-skid secured cover with center tie down assembly keeps odors from escaping.
- Air relief bypass, bronze cleanout plug, visible double wall trap seal with removable pressure equalizing/flow diffusing inlet baffle, fixed bottom outlet baffle, and visible double wall trap seal promote an ideal flow pattern and effectively separate grease.
- PDI certification meets the most rigorous standards and environments.. Furnished with 4" No-Hub inlet and outlet connections, to match your facility piping.
- Able to handle 35 gallons of water per minute during maximum flow, the appliance has the capacity to hold 70 pounds of grease.