Skip to content
Zurn Wilkins 8" 375OSY Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventer (with OS&Y gate valves)
- Provides high hazard protection for all applications.
- The flanged, epoxy coated ductile iron body is available with multiple shut-off valve options for installation versatility.
- 8" reduced pressure principle assembly with OS&Y gate valves.
- Short lay-length for small space installation.
- NRS, OS&Y, or Butterfly shut-off valves available.
- Available in flanged, grooved, or grooved X flanged end connections for installation versatility.
- Ideal for any backflow replacement.
- Utilizes Zurn Wilkins low headloss Compound Check for reliable and superior performance.
- No threads or taps in body or cover, eliminating exposure to corrosion.
- Single access cover reduces down time.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh