Skip to content
Zurn Wilkins ZW209FP - 4" ZW209FP Pressure Reducing Valve - Fire Systems
- The Zurn Wilkins ZW209FP Pressure Reducing Valve provides steady downstream pressure and allows high flow rates in fire protection systems.
- Standard features ease maintenance and repair, and provide the lowest total cost of ownership.
- 4" fire system pressure reducing valve with ANSI Class 300 flanged connections (inlet rating 300 psi).
- Holds downstream pressure to a constant value.
- Pressure gauges, wye strainers, and epoxy coating come standard to simplify start-up and maintenance.
- 150 class flanged, 300 class flanged, grooved, and threaded end connections available for installation versatility.
- Globe and angle bodies available.
- Outlet pressure is field adjustable from 50 psi to 165 psi.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh