Zurn Wilkins ZW209 - 4" Pressure Reducing Valve
- The Zurn Wilkins ZW209 Pressure Reducing Valve provides steady downstream pressure and allows high flow rates.
- Standard features ease maintenance and repair, delivering the lowest total cost of ownership.
- 4" pressure reducing valve.
- Holds downstream pressure to a constant value.
- Pressure gauges, wye strainer, isolation valves, and epoxy coating come standard.
- Globe, reduced port globe, and angle bodies available.
- 150 class flanged, 300 class flanged, grooved, and threaded end connections available for installation versatility.
- Perfect when high flow rates are needed