Skip to content
Zurn Wilkins 475VBG - 4" Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventer
- The Zurn Wilkins 475VBG Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventer with butterfly valves provides high hazard protection for potable applications.
- Shaped in the z-Pattern, is installed in a vertical orientation, flow up.
- 4" reduced pressure principle assembly with grooved end butterfly gate valves.
- Small footprint for easy Fire Protection retrofits.
- Utilizes the patented, center-stem guided Compound Check for reliable and superior performance.
- 475V allows for vertical up flow in a z-Pattern
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh