Skip to content
Zurn Wilkins 475DACFMBG - 4" 475DA Reduced Pressure Detector Backflow Assembly with grooved end butterfly valves
- Shaped in the n-Pattern, for new or retrofit installations in tight locations.
- For high hazard fire sprinkler systems, with a metered by-pass to detect leaks and other water use.
- 4" reduced pressure detector assembly with grooved end butterfly valves with integral supervisory switches and cubic feet meter.
- Small footprint for easy Fire Protection retrofits.
- Available as a 475DAV for RP protection in a vertical upward flow path.
- n-Pattern construction space saving design is excellent for retrofit installation in small spaces.
- Epoxy coated ductile iron body resists corrosion.
- Utilizes the patented, center-stem guided compound check for reliable and superior performance.
- Single access cover reduces maintenance down time.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh