Skip to content
Zurn Wilkins 375OSY - 4" Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventer with OS&Y gate valves
- The Zurn Wilkins 375 Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventer provides high hazard protection for all applications.
- The flanged, epoxy coated ductile iron body is available with multiple shut-off valve options for installation versatility.
- 4" reduced pressure principle assembly with OS&Y gate valves.
- Short lay-length for small space installation.
- Ideal for any backflow replacement.
- Utilizes Zurn Wilkins low headloss compound check for reliable and superior performance.
- No threads or taps in body or cover, eliminating exposure to corrosion.
- Single access cover reduces downtime.
- NRS (standard), OS&Y, or Butterfly shut-off valves available.
- Available in flanged, grooved, or grooved x flanged end connections for installation versatility.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh