Zurn Wilkins 375AOSY - 4" Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Assembly - grooved gate valve connections with OS&Y gate valves
- The Zurn Wilkins 375A Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventer provides high hazard protection for all market segments.
- The grooved, epoxy coated ductile iron body is available with multiple shut-off valve options for installation versatility.
- 4" reduced pressure principle assembly - grooved gate valve connections with OS&Y gate valves.
- Lightweight epoxy-coated ductile iron body.
- Utilizes Zurn Wilkins low headloss compound check.
- Low-lead law compliant.