Zurn Wilkins 375 Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventer
- Provides high hazard protection for all applications.
- The flanged, epoxy coated ductile iron body is available with multiple shut-off valve options for installation versatility.
- 4" reduced pressure principle assembly.
- Short lay-length for small space installation.
- Ideal for any backflow replacement.
- Utilizes Zurn Wilkins low headloss Compound Check for reliable and superior performance.
- No threads or taps in body or cover, eliminating exposure to corrosion.
- Single access cover reduces downtime.
- NRS (standard), OS&Y, or Butterfly shut-off valves available.
- Available in flanged, grooved, or grooved x flanged end connections for installation versatility.