Skip to content
Zurn Wilkins NR3XLCP - 3/4" NR3XL Pressure Reducing Valve
- The Zurn Wilkins NR3XL Pressure Reducing Valve features an integral strainer, making it ideal for residential applications.
- The durable composite bell housing resists corrosion.
- Its cartridge design is easy to repair.
- 3/4" pressure reducing valve with FC (copper sweat) union connections tapped and plugged for gauge.
- Cartridge loaded design is easily repaired, ideal for residential applications.
- Compact design with short lay length allows installation in tight spaces.
- Labor saving tailpiece options ease installation, including PEX, threaded, copper sweat, CPVC, Z-Bite® and Z-Press® solderless connections, and more.
- Threaded bell speeds access to cartridge internals.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh