Zurn Wilkins 70XLDMSS - 3/4" 70XL Pressure Reducing Valve with stainless steel adjusting screw and spring.
- The 70XL Pressure Reducing Valve is designed for installation on potable water lines to reduce high inlet pressure to a lower outlet pressure.
- The unitized replaceable cartridge reduces time involved with cleaning and maintenance.
- The70XL has been providing residential and commercial customers with ruggedness and ease of repair for over 40 years.
- 3/4" pressure reducing valve with double male meter tailpiece connection;1" National Hose Thread fits 5/8" x 3/4" and 3/4" water meters (no union included) and sealed cage bell housing with stainless steel adjusting screw and spring.
- A time tested contractor favorite that is well suited for residential applications.
- Bronze body and bell.
- Low-lead law compliant.