Zurn Wilkins 375XL - 3/4" Reduced Pressure Principle Assembly
- The Zurn Wilkins 375XL Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventer provides high hazard protection for potable water applications.
- The EZSwap™ Pressure Vessel is removed and replaced with the Flush Fitting Tool for faster flushing and testing.
- EZSwap™ Pressure Vessel is quickly removed and replaced with Flush Fitting Tool (BOF) for simple line flushing to remove fouling debris, avoiding unnecessary backflow removal and unrecoverable replace.
- Line flushing with Flush Fitting Tool is simple, safe, and easily directed to a safe drain.
- Labor savings from ease of flushing with only one person saves up to 15 minutes per installation.
- Durable UV resistant reinforced nylon EZSwap Pressure Vessel resists corrosion and mineral build-up to better withstand harsh conditions.
- Short lay length allows installation in tight spaces.
- Ideal for any backflow replacement application.