Zurn Wilkins 3" 209BP - Pressure Reducing Valve with low flow by-pass
- The Zurn Wilkins 3" ZW209BP Pressure Reducing Valve with Low Flow By-Pass prevents chattering of the main valve specifically from 0 to 10 GPM.
- Standard features ease maintenance and repair, and provide the lowest total cost of ownership.
- 3" pressure reducing valve with low flow bypass.
- Holds downstream pressure to a constant value.
- Pressure gauges, wye strainer, isolation valves, and epoxy coating come standard.
- Globe, reduced port globe, and angle bodies available.
- 150 class flanged, 300 class flanged, grooved, and threaded end connections available for installation versatility.
- Ideal for accommodating both high and low flow rates.