Skip to content
Zurn Wilkins 500XLHLR - 3" 500XL Pressure Reducing Valve
- The Zurn Wilkins 500XL is designed for installation on potable water lines to reduce high inlet pressure to a lower outlet pressure.
- The high flow capacity makes this device most suitable for industrial water lines and commercial irrigation systems.
- High flow rates and low fall-off are the hallmarks of the Zurn Wilkins 500XL series.
- 3" pressure reducing valve with 10 psi to 125 psi spring range, factory set at 50 psi.
- Well suited for industrial or commercial applications.
- High flow rate with minimal fall-off.
- All bronze body and bell resist corrosion.
- Low-lead Law compliant.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh