Skip to content
Zurn Wilkins ZW209FPG 2-1/2" Fire Protection Pressure Reducing Valve fire with grooved ends (inlet rating 300 psi)
- Provides steady downstream pressure and allows high flow rates in fire protection systems.
- Standard features ease maintenance and repair, and provide the lowest total cost of ownership.
- 2-1/2" fire protection pressure reducing valve fire with grooved ends (inlet rating 300 psi).
- Holds downstream pressure to a constant value.
- Pressure gauges, wye strainer, isolation valves, and epoxy coating come standard.
- 150 class flanged, 300 class flanged, grooved, and threaded end connections available for installation versatility.
- Globe and angle bodies available.
- Outlet pressure is field adjustable from 50 psi to 165 psi.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh