Zurn Wilkins 375OSY - 2-1/2" Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventer
- The Zurn Wilkins 375 Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventer provides high hazard protection for all applications.
- The flanged, epoxy coated ductile iron body is available with multiple shut-off valve options for installation versatility.
- 2-1/2" reduced pressure principle assembly with OS&Y gate valves.
- Short lay-length for small space installation.
- Ideal for any backflow replacement.
- Utilizes Zurn Wilkins low headloss compound check for reliable and superior performance.
- No threads or taps in body or cover, eliminating exposure to corrosion.
- Single access cover reduces downtime.
- NRS (standard), OS&Y, or Butterfly shut-off valves available.
- Available in Flanged, Grooved, or Grooved X Flanged end connections for installation versatility.
- Specification Sheet