Skip to content
Zurn Wilkins 600XLHLR - 2" 600XL Pressure Reducing Valve
- The Zurn Wilkins 600XL Pressure Reducing Valve is designed for installation on potable water lines to reduce high inlet pressure to a lower outlet pressure.
- The integral strainer makes this device most suitable for residential and commercial water systems requiring frequent cleaning because of sediment and debris.
- The 600XL series, with its separate strainer cap, allows the task of cleaning to be completed rapidly.
- 2" pressure reducing valve with 10 psi to 125 psi spring range, factory set at 50 psi.
- Designed for high flow capacity in residential and commercial water applications. Integral strainer is easily cleaned with the removal of one cap.
- Low-lead Law compliant.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh