Zurn Wilkins 12-NR3XLDULUP - Pressure Reducing Valve
- The Zurn Wilkins NR3XL Pressure Reducing Valve with integral strainer is ideal for residential applications.
- The durable composite bell housing resists corrosion.
- The cartridge design is easy to repair.
- 1/2" pressure reducing valve with 2 integral FNPT connection (no union), tapped and plugged for gauge.
- Cartridge loaded design is easily repaired, ideal for residential applications.
- Compact design with short lay length allows installation in tight spaces.
- Labor saving tailpiece options ease installation, including PEX, threaded, copper sweat, CPVC, Z-Bite® and Z-Press® solderless connections, and more.
- Threaded bell speeds access to cartridge internals.