Zurn Wilkins 375XL Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventer
- Delivers high hazard protection for potable water applications.
- The EZSwap® Pressure Vessel provides safe and easy line flushing, quick winterization, and simple maintenance and repair.
- 1/2" reduced pressure principle assembly with fast test fitting.
- EZSwap pressure vessel is quickly removed and replaced with flush tool (FLUSH), ridding fouling debris without extra steps.
- Flushing takes only one person and saves up to 15 minutes per installation.
- Line flushing with flush fitting tool is simple, safe, and easily directed to a safe drain.
- EZSwap pressure vessel is serviceable off-line and reusable, allowing maintenance and repairs to be performed in the safety of the work truck or shop.
- Durable UV resistant reinforced nylon EZSwap Pressure Vessel resists corrosion and mineral buildup to better withstand harsh conditions.
- Short lay length allows installation in tight spaces. Ideal for any backflow replacement application