Zurn Wilkins 975XL2TCU Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventer
- Provides high hazard protection for potable water applications.
- The wye pattern, bronze body test cocks oriented in the vertical position, facing up.
- 1-1/2" reduced pressure principle assembly with test cock facing up, Model SXL lead free bronze "Y" type strainer and air gap.
- Test cocks point upward providing installation versatility.
- Wye pattern design provides short lay length.
- All bronze body with corrosion resistant internals.
- Replaceable check and relief valve seats.
- Low-lead law compliant