Skip to content
Zurn Wilkins 500XLLC - 1-1/2" 500XL Pressure Reducing Valve
- Zurn Wilkins 500XL is designed for installation on potable water lines to reduce high inlet pressure to a lower outlet pressure.
- The high flow capacity makes this device most suitable for industrial water lines and commercial irrigation systems.
- High flow rates and low fall-off are the hallmarks of the Zurn Wilkins 500XL series.
- 1-1/2" pressure reducing valve less integral by-pass check valve and copper sweat connection.
- Well suited for industrial or commercial applications.
- High flow rate with minimal fall-off.
- All bronze body and bell resist corrosion.
- Low-lead Law compliant
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh