Zurn Wilkins NR3XLDUPEX - Pressure Reducing Valve with integral strainer
- Ideal for residential applications.
- The durable composite bell housing resists corrosion, and the cartridge design is easy to repair.
- 1" pressure reducing valve with double union connection (PEX).
- Cartridge loaded design is easily repaired, ideal for residential applications.
- Compact design with short lay length allows installation in tight spaces.
- Labor saving tailpiece options ease installation, including PEX, threaded, copper sweat, CPVC, Z-Bite® and Z-Press® solderless connections, and more.
- Threaded bell speeds access to cartridge internals.